- I decree, order, command, require
- I proclaim, declare, cry out, shout, make a public statement
- I summon, call forth
- (by extension of 3) I design and create, bring into being
- I express in words
- (in polite address) I ask that you do (an act or job specified), (in negative construct, with zih ya) I ask that you do not (an act specified)
Ai rhauais. I command you to educate yourselves.
uaiauki uraui ai. I proclaim, the world is starving.
- king/queen, monarch
- command, control
- used as a respectful classifier for addressing or discussing a superior
- law, decree, ordinance
- established scientific fact